- Shipping Info
Thank you for ordering directly from us - by doing so, you are directly supporting us and helping to ensure that we can continue to provide a platform for exciting music in the future.
A few details and things to note about shipping:
- We use standard shipping methods carried out by Swiss Post (www.post.ch) and its partner organisations worldwide.
- If you are interested in tracked/traced shipping. Contact us, these are special rates.
- Please contact us before ordering more than 3 items or a combination of different items to get a more accurate shipping price.
- We declare the shipment and contents correctly and are not responsible for any costs (handling fees, import fees or additional taxes) caused by customs or the local post office.
- This is a one-man operation. Items are normally dispatched within 7 working days but slight delays may occur.
If there are any questions left, please feel free to send us an email: email@example.com
- Return Policy
Subject To Restrictions Discs is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Thanks for your understanding.
A few details and things to note about the return policy:
- Our records are carefully packed in cardboard boxes designed for this purpose.
- If you would like the records to be shipped outside the sleeve, please leave a note when ordering. This requires that cellophaned records be opened.
- Of course, there is a warranty on records if it affects the sound. No refund or replacement for cosmetic damage caused by shipping.
- In the event of a return (e.g. because the package could not be delivered or was not collected), the order will be shipped again upon payment of the shipping price.